Digital Vidya, a New Delhi based digital marketing education firm has announced the launch of an online digital marketing helpline platform, ‘Ask Digital Vidya’. The portal was earlier running in closed beta version for selective users and was launched in February 2016.
Aimed at Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Students, Ask Digital Vidya is a community of digital marketing enthusiasts and experts, who are committed to contribute to each other’s growth. A number of digital marketing thought leaders such as Mahesh Murthy, Sanjay Mehta, are already contributing on this platform as Mentors.
What It Offers?
The platform host discussions around variety of digital marketing topics such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Growth Hacking, Web Analytics and Jobs & Careers. Since the launch in private beta, over 150 active discussions across various categories have emerged.
A Few Digital Marketing Facts
- 95 % updates on Facebook wall posts remain unanswered by brands.
- 77 % buyers are willing to buy from companies whose CEOs uses Social Media.
- 80 % of online audience prefer watching a video rather than reading text. 144 % opportunity of converting a customer exists when product video is added into the website.
- 63 % of purchasing decisions of customers rely on blogs than newspapers.
- 66 % of marketers believe that Digital Marketing is one of the best mediums to succeed
- Videos fetches 267 % more links than usual posts.
- Almost 26 % of marketing budgets are spent on content by B2B Marketers.
Digital Vidya was launched in 2009 by Pradeep Chopra, as a platform to solve queries related to various facets of digital marketing. As of April 2016, Digital Vidya has contributed to the success of over 12,500 professionals representing 6200 organizations across 25 countries through 750+ digital marketing training Programs. “While there are number of generic Q&A or discussion forum platforms such as Quora and few digital marketing related forums, there’s still a definite need for a digital marketing focused community.” said Pradeep.
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.