ProductNation has announced the second batch of #PNgrowth companies which consist of more eclectic mix of domains and products. PNgrowth is an initiative of iSPIRT in collaboration with Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
Following are the second batch of 25 companies for the inaugural of #PNgrowth program, making a grand total of 50.
- Anil Mantoo of Contentmart, content marketplace
- Ankur Kumar of Rewardtrunk, employee recognition engine
- Anup Sahoo of Ideapoke, technology search engine
- Nitin Purohit of Aureus Analytics, big data analytics firm
- Chennapanaidu Darapaneni of MeraEvents, events site
- Gautam Garg of Scanova, QR code company
- George John Vettath of Kserve, HR and payroll software
- Kartik Poddar of Fropcorn, movie site
- Khadim Batti of Whatfix, interactive flow builder
- Kiran Menon of Tydy, employee engagement app
- Mahesh Subramaniam of Strmesy, video delivery company
- Milind Katti of DemandFarm, account management software
- Nikhil Soman of Playblazer, gaming company
- Prateek Panda of Appknox, mobile security company
- Pratik Munot of Jombay, talent management firm
- Rajiv Nag of ReadMyLanguage, translations manager
- Sandip Panda of Instasafe, cloud security company
- Seshu Karthik of Thankbunny, deals app
- Siddharth Deshmukh of CMSbudo, website builder
- Sudarsan Ravi of Ripplehire, HR referral engine
- Sumanth Raghavendra of Deck, presentation builder
- Sunil Bodke of Cadashboard, employee dashboard
- Tushar Bhatia of Empxtrack, talent management
- Abhishek Kumar of Schoolmitra, school management software
- Pavan Thatha of Shieldsquare, web safety company
The program will bring together India’s most promising early stage software product companies with the focus on building three core competencies in them: building a team, establishing a strong culture, and positioning the startup in global marketplace.
PNgrowth bootcamp will include a three-day bootcamp including sessions led the founders of Practo, Freshdesk, FusionCharts and more. Program will also entail sessions designed and taught by professors from Stanford GSB and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
Congratulations to the startups who made it! Interested startups can apply here.