ProductNation has announced the first batch of 25 successful companies who will attend inaugural #PNgrowth program. PNgrowth is an initiative of iSPIRT in collaboration with Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
The program will bring together India’s most promising early stage software product companies with the focus on building three core competencies in them: building a team, establishing a strong culture, and positioning the startup in global marketplace.
PNgrowth bootcamp will include a three-day bootcamp including sessions led the founders of Practo, Freshdesk, FusionCharts and more. Program will also entail sessions designed and taught by professors from Stanford GSB and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
ProductNation will keep announcing more names. Following are the first 25 companies for the inaugural #PNgrowth program –
- Ahimanikya Satapathy of Docengage, Healthcare CRM
- Akshat Choudary of Blogvault, WordPress backup service
- Anand Krushnan of Exclusife, offers app
- Ankit Oberoi of Adpushup, online ad optimizer
- Arastu Zakia of Collegebol, education/students forum
- Ashwin Ramamurthy of ContractIQ, development advisors
- Dhruv Gupta of Valuehire.com, recruitment software
- Elvis D’Souza of Sensara, TV search app
- Jaineel Agarwal of Planet Superheroes, Superhero merchandise store
- Jofin Joseph of Hello Vibe, contact management app
- Koushik Shee of Effia Soft , cloud ERP
- Krish Subramanian of Chargebee , billing software
- Kumar Abhishek of ToneTag, payment app
- Laxman Papineni of AppVirality, growth toolkit
- Mrigank Tripathi of Qustn, training and assessment company
- Nityananda Rao of Actouch Technologies Pvt Ltd, accounting software
- Pritesh Vora of Uninstall.io, app analytics provider
- Priyanka Agarwal of Wishberry, crowdfunding platform
- Rahul Bhalla of Zenatix, energy hardware company
- Rohit Bagaria of Budli.in, used gadgets marketplace
- Sanjay Sahani of Optimizory, management tool
- Shameel Abdulla of Jiffstore, grocery supermarket
- Sonal Goyal of NubeTechnologies,data analytics company
- Srikanth Adiga of Open Specimen, informatics startup
- Vijay Mane of Albumizer , album designer
Congratulations to the startups who made it!
Interested startups can apply here.