GOSF finally kickstarted yesterday, with about 5 Mn potential shoppers visiting the website to grab the best of deals and discounts from over 400 vendors. Since past two times GOSF has grown from 90 vendors in 2012 and 250 vendors in 2013 to 400+. Though the website witnessed multifold increase in traffic, but this time it doesn’t look great in comparison to last year with the absence of Flipkart.
Let’s have quick look at the trends:
Related Article: Cracking GOSF 2014 – Everything You Need To Know!
- Traffic increase to 450% and revenues increased by 350%
- The average order value today was INR 3,500, which is usually INR 2,000 on normal days.
- Amazon, Jabong, Shopclues.com, Snapdeal and Myntra.com were the top 5 retailers.
- Mobile & Electronics was the top product category with 40% while fashion was the second at 35%, followed by Baby care and travel at 8%·
- In comparison to 76% male buyers, only 24% females participated in GOSF on day 1.
Here is a infographic showcasing the trends: