GIMW is a sales and marketing event that will bring together clients and agencies over a weekend, who team up to develop marketing strategies, build tactical plans, design campaigns, and execute them to showcase their products and skills! Mentors and experts also join to guide the participants with their insights and experiences.
The event is expected to see gathering of 50+ mentors from companies like Microsoft, Glaxo, Pepsi, Mastercard etc and around 500+ participants. There will be over 10+ workshops being conducted on subjects like Marketing to Investors, Growth hacking, Digital Marketing.
Related Article: Introducing The Mentors For StartupDash Bangalore
Who Should Attend It
- Clients and brand managers who have products and services – Who wants to sell more
- agencies, designers, freelancers and developers – Who want more clients
The event will see number of tracks
- GIMW Challenge: A marketing hackathon where clients/managers will give situations and agencies will provide strategic solutions
- GIMW Mentors: Mentoring sessions from a genius panel of marketing professional from giants like Pepsi, Glaxo, Mastercard and many more
- GIMW Workshops: Consists of learning and training on subjects like marketing to investors, growth hacking, lead generation and zero-budget marketing
“As a sales and marketing event, the aim of this event is to amalgamate clients and agencies together under one roof and understand the nuances of the industry as well as get solutions to the most prominent problems faced in day-to-day management and operations. The two day event will consist of an excellent & efficient panel of judges who will provide solutions to problems faced in marketing, provide mentoring and much more,” said Amit Grover in one of his posts.
The Great Indian Marketing Weekend is organised by Nurture Talent Academy and exchange4media in association with Businessworld.
The event is scheduled for 13th -14th June 2014 at The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon.