4 Consumer Trends That Can Up Your D2C Game By 10X
What You'll Learn?
- Lack of product differentiation will kill your D2C brand
- The only kind of D2C brand to succeed is the aspirational brand
- The modern customer wants to be part of a D2C story that walks the talk on sustainability
- Tech is not about small arbitrages but a genuine cost structure advantage
- You don't build a great D2C brand, the community does
- Failure to manage customer expectations is the worst mistake a D2C marketer can make