Over the two decades, with office workplaces paving way for the virtual ones, most managers find it difficult to collaborate, delegate and keep track of deadlines. Most companies, these days rely on email, suggestion boxes or special innovation teams/departments to help them bring unique products and services to the market. This process is very limiting, slow and restricts information distribution.
To solve this problem and transform the workspace into a unified operation, we introduce you to MangoApps, an Indian Startup that has made big on the world stage.
MangoApps is a social collaboration network that connects employees across the company and lets them discuss and manage their projects and tasks. It lets a company make network on their site where it can departmentalize their employees according to required needs and work accordingly. The site provides flexible options depending on what suits a company. Many of the options include Projects, Tasks, Ideas and Documents.
Some of the features to watch out for :-
1. Always-In-The-Know News Feed :- The website’s impressive UI ensures that conversations are easier to flow. With the newsfeed, users can keep track of status updates, upcoming projects and document updates.
Recommended For You:
2. Group Video Conferencing :- All projects and groups come with group chat and video conferencing functionality for ad-hoc team meetings and group communication. You can now invite a client, colleague to make important business decisions sitting far apart from each other.
3. Open Integration with Adaptable APIs :- MangoApps breaks free of the one-size-fits-all mold approach to applications. Now a company can easily integrate its other business systems into MangoApps to bring additional levels of collaboration to your CRM, Payroll, or other HR systems
4. Out-of-the-Box Integrations :- MangoApps comes integrated with many enterprise systems including email, Active Directory, SharePoint and LinkedIn. It lets the user manage his user account securely with Active Directory account coordination.
5. Advanced Security :- The company addresses the critical concern of security by ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations. From control over your password strength, to defining IP limitations to control how users connect. MangoApps allows more security controls than the leading cloud provider.
MangoApps has been received well by most in the Social Software Industry. It has been termed as Gartner’s “Cool Vendor” and is an Inc 500 member ranked at #163. The app is used by over a staggering 7500 companies worldwide. Some of its prominent customers include LG, US Navy, University of Wisconsin, T- Mobile, Fujitsu, India’s SBI Life. The enterprise has raised a revenue of $2.3 million since its inception in 2007 and are expected to grow at a monumental 2049% in the next three years.
When compared with its counterparts like Yammer, Jive and SocialCast, MangoApps wins hands down. It’s “Intranet” module and out-of-the box integrations with CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Siebel mske it different from others. The robust mobile apps allow full access with mobile (including IM, video & audio blogs, and full file access) scoring big points for MangoApps. The application is available on iOS and Android version.
When Inc42 quizzed Vipin Thomas, Product Manager at MangoApps about the current challenges faced by the enterprise, he said, “The biggest challenge the company has is explaining to customers that we have an inexpensive solution that does so much compared to the bigger vendors out there”.
With the need for such apps getting bigger with increasing workforce, Vipin hopes that like every business uses email today, they should be using MangoApps as their work collaboration platform in the future.
You really dont wanna miss on this app. Make the most of it!