Growth hacking is one of the favorite buzz phrases of tech startups these days. Many of us have already heard about how growth hacking is essential for startup businesses to embrace and apply to acquire users. But there’s nothing magical about it.
Are you a digital marketer and have a customer acquisition problem?
Referralcandy has created a handy infographic by sourcing out some relevant statistics, examples and quotes. This infographic
takes a closer look at how your company can acquire more customer by leveraging growth hacking strategies.
- You cannot get traction without hustling
- Help your product market itself
- Survey like crazy, talk to your customers
- Think beyond just content in your inbound marketing
- Follow the “always testing” philisophy