Eyeing onto the new trend in tech-world, HDFC Bank has launched its banking app for the Apple Watch. Similar to other apps on wearables, HDFC’s watch banking app will be synced with the installed app on your phone. Also, there is no need to install the app on your iPhone and apple watch separately.
Watch app has following features :
- Apple Watch users can view all their HDFC bank account details, such as – Savings, Current, FD, Demat, Mutual Funds, and Credit Cards.
- Recharge Mobile and DTH through the app
- Request A/C Statement
- Request Cheque Book
- Locate Nearest ATM
- Locate Nearest Branch
- View Discount Offers
- Call the Bank
- Hotlist Debit Card
- View Messages From the Bank
- App automatically locks itself, when user takes the watch off and pairs only with one iPhone
HDFC will be soon adding more features like –
- Bill payment of pre-added billers
- Active Notifications for bill payments
- Notifications about offers, based on location
Ensue the launch of Apple watch app, HDFC bank also plans on expanding into android watch section. Earlier this year, Paytm also launched its app for android wear .
The increasing launch of android and ios wearables’ app, hints at the coming evolution of tech-industry.
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.