Marketing & Ad:Tech Israel, an annual conference for brands, agencies and publishers is organizing a Business Contest inviting startups from all around the world.
As per the contest details available – the Winner and 1st Runner-Up company will receive a suite of more than $30,000 worth of free services. Not only this, but the winning company will also be eligible for beginning negotiations for their next round of funding, via OurCrowd.
Who is Eligible?
- Companies from anywhere in the world with technology solutions for CMOs and digital marketers
- Must have a product that is ready for market
- Must have raised previous funding – up to $1.5 million
12 companies will be selected for the Semi-Final round after receiving input and feedback from industry experts.
- January 27th: Submission Deadline
- January 29th: Semi-Finals – Each Semi-Final company pitches and receives feedback from the Judges.
- January 30th: Six (6) Finalists will be announced
- February 1-6th: Each of the selected companies have 1-on-1 sessions with a relevant mentor to help refine their Pitch
The Contest Judges include people like David Roman (CMO of Lenovo), Greg Stuart (Global CEO of the Mobile Marketing Association), Gavin Marshall (Head of Digital Innovation, SAB Miller), Stephanie Hospital (EVP, Orange), etc among others.
The final winner will be announced on February 10th apart from free services, the winning company will be eligible to begin negotiations for a Round of Funding from OurCrowd.
Last date to apply for the contest in 27th January 2014.
Click here to apply