The 10 startups that made it to the fourth batch are :
- Accelpro Technology – The startup provides faster and secure remote access solutions. AccelPro delivers Next Generation of SSL VPN solution, which has revolutionized mobility VPN market.
- DataWeave – DataWeave makes data on the Web easily accessible in both human and machine readable formats. DataWeave provides useable data by aggregating, organizing, visualizing, and managing millions of data points from the Web.
- Drishti Soft-Solutions – Ameyo is an all-in-one communication suite from Drishti. Ameyo can be integrated easily in centralized and distributed (multi-site) contact centers and improves efficiency and productivity.
- DeepBiz – ICareU is an innovative cloud platform to provide an end-to-end Usage Based Insurance Solution to an Indian Motor Insurance Companies to adopt and implement a cost effective Insurance service to their customers.
- GoDB Tech – A software product firm specializing in mobility solutions for enterprises GoDB Tech provide Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) that enables enterprises to extend their business processes outside their corporate walls.
- InspireOne – InspireOne provides companies with comprehensive solutions in the areas of Leadership Development, Sales Management, Productivity Enhancement, and Organizational Change.
- Ilantus – Cloud based Identity and access management product, IDaaS express offers enterprises the ability to address all Identity and Access Management business challenges, such as user provisioning, access governance, password management, single sign-on, federation, security intelligence and BYOD security – without setting up costly and complex on-premise infrastructure.
- Kissflow – A ready to use self-service cloud workflow software, KiSSFLOW can be set up in minutes as against traditional business process management software and customized workflow software which requires huge investments and takes days to set up.
- NanoBi – It is simple, interactive and visual full-stack platform delivered. Available as subscription software on cloud or on-premise, Nanobi’s shared data platform provides the most unified views in the form of virtual information.
- Quintype – Quintype is an editorial management and digital publishing service. Using cloud technology, it addresses the needs of modern digital publishers, and helps Internet users consume and engage with content anywhere, anytime..
The startups that made it to the fifth batch are :
- Crayon – SimplerChoices™ maps affinities based on taste (from review sites, social networks), influence (from social networks), context (from public data, location-based data), and behavior (from internal enterprise data) to build a massive cross-category taste graph.
- Datonis –Pune based Altizon’s flagship product, the Datonis™ platform is offered in PaaS and on-premise models which can handle a Billion events a day from a million devices.
- Druva in Sync – Druva, serving over 3000 enterprise customers worldwide, is a fully-integrated, easy-to-use platform for enterprise-wide data protection and governance. Druva’s inSync endpoint data protection and governance suite provides secure endpoint backup, file sync across all user endpoints, remote file access, data loss prevention, IT-managed file sharing, and governance in a single platform.
- Nifty Window –Nifty Window is a distributed content marketing platform that helps offline businesses drive in-store sales across search, social media and mobile channels. It provides a variety of tools, via a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to assist business owners bridge the online-offline consumer experiences .
- Nowfloats – NowFloats enables local businesses establish an identity online, generate relevant content, and be highly discovered and hence drive sales.
- RateGain – RateGain, a price recommendation engine for hotels, continuously tracks over 11 big-data, taking into account environmental factors such as market supply, competitor prices, inventory levels and more to help hotels in pricing their rooms.
- RippleHire – RippleHire is a technology product that helps employers reduce hiring cost and efforts by gamifying employee referrals and enabling social recruiting. Besides, the product makes the process fun, engaging and drives great results.
- RobusTest – RobusTest provides SAAS based Automation Solution for Web applications without the need of any pre configuration or setup. Without any coding knowledge, the user can automate any mobile application from their browser.
- Vymo – The startup builds web and mobile applications for automating sales force activities and driving sales effectiveness. It is aimed at helping clients achieve a higher sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Zing HR – An End-to-End integrated Hire-to-Retire Management Cloud platform, Zing HR provides solutions for talent acquisition, eRecruitment, onboarding, leave, claims, payroll, compliance and performance management besides others.
InTech50 believes that the Indian startup ecosystem is on the cusp of explosive growth in innovating for the enterprise, society, and for social causes that will alleviate the quality of human life. Therefore, the platform brings global experience, wealth of knowledge in dealing with global markets, and true enterprise-level insights to help these companies scale their vision.