Sustaining Hypergrowth – The Role Of Growth Teams
What You'll Learn?
- How growth team is different from lone-wolf growth hackers in early-stage product teams
- The key difference between PM hires for product team versus growth team — making core loop better compared to latching on to hairy growth prospects
- How growth teams need to constitute in horses for courses manner and Jeff Bezos’ two-pizza design doesn’t work
- Creating growth squads that jump from one optimization to another without owning features or any codebase
- Growth teams don’t look for 100x better experience of 1% users but 10x value for 99%