Cofounder & CPO, LetsVenture
Head Of Finance, Accel
1. Understanding ESOP Compliance: Factors to focus on and how to go about it
2. Compliance at the time of incorporation and when introducing ESOPs: When and how to choose between shareholders’ and board resolution
3. Restructuring ESOPs for IPO compliance
4. What are the multiple ways of doing accounting in India: Understanding Ind AS and IFRS and slight differences in their ways
5. What are the best practices to get through ESOP accounting complexities
6. What time do you reverse the cost?
8. Using ESOPs buybacks as a tax benefit instrument
9. Taxation in secondary share sales during funding rounds
10. Designing an ESOP policy that minimises tax burden on employees
11. How ESOP taxation works: at the time of exercise and sale?
12. What is the right exercise price and how much should a founder allocate to different levels of employees
13. How to calculate FMV
14. How do I increase my holding where there is a tax consequence?