How India Should Regulate Crypto
What You'll Learn?
- Twin lenses of crypto policymaking: crypto as an asset class versus blockchain and crypto as transaction enablers
- Pre-emptive versus post facto policymaking — defining the right approach for enabling crypto innovation while protecting all stakeholders
- Why RBI banned crypto, understanding the government's fears, how industry players can help assuade concerns
- Thinking about crypto policy from first principles — the financial system architecture, interest rates, international compliances
- How a central bank digital currency can help lay the groundwork for a nuanced crypto and blockchain policy