Slave technology is a brilliant startup in the field of image processing born from the mind of a young BITSIAN Chaitanya lukka, a 2012 pass out from BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus.
The tag line ‘Our technology is your slave’ aptly defines the kind of work they do. Slave Technologies produce the state of the art imaging software that is used by security forces, home applications and entertainment to develop highly advanced object detection software, gesture recognition and interfacing software. “People believe that technology is enslaving the human race, but on the contrary we would like to redefine the saying to technology is being enslaved by humans. We work to make the existing technologies smarter and agile so that people can make maximum out of it. This is our mission and vision.”, says Chaitanya Lukka, Founder & CEO Slave technologies.
Some of the cool projects which slave technologies have been working on are:
- Delivered a software application for the Eenadu group, this saves lot of man hours.
- Working on a customized OCR application for a Private Organization which digitalizes the old documents and manuscripts.
- Developing a product of its unique kind that relates both entertainment and marketing in a single application for the top rated shopping arcades
- Developed a software tool for a government organization which saves 25 lakh rupees per annum.
- They have developed a customized dictionary tool for Indic fonts that follow the grammatical and alphabetical rules of Indian language.
- They are also working on development of augmented reality products which takes the human machine interaction to an entirely different level using 3D cameras like Microsoft Kinect.
One of the major milestones in the six months journey of Slave technologies is to receive a certificate of appreciation from AP Intelligence department honoring the technological services provided. With many cool projects on the plate, Slave technologies is on the way to big success in the coming few years and do justice to their tagline!
Checkout their website at www.slavetechnologies.com