Who's Talking About Our Reports?
“$3 Bn+ Was Invested Across 372 Deals With 54 Mergers & Acquisitions”
As Indian startups witnesses a sharp decline in investment, here are top highlights from the Inc42’s H1 funding report:
- A total of 551 investors participated with 218 Angel Investors & 166 VCs.
- Fintech retained its top position as the sector with most funding.
- 80% of the deals were concentrated in Bengaluru, Delhi/NCR & Mumbai.
- Four companies joined the coveted Unicorn club including Paytm Mall, Policybazaar, Swiggy, and Byju’s.
What’s Inside The Report?
Find a comprehensive analysis of startup investments for H1 2018 and a comparison with the last 4 years
- Detailed Breakdowns By Stage, Sector & Location
- Breakdown By Types of Investors
- Business Model Breakup
- Merger & Acquisition Overview
- Funding Projection For H2 2018
A Complete History of Startup Funding From 2014 to 2018