A great landing page can transform casual scrollers into paying customers and it boasts an impressive 12.9% average conversion rate
On landing pages, Hero Header needs to have an attention-grabbing headline, a compelling call to action (CTA), and an eye-catching photo or video
While it may be tempting to include several Calls to Action on landing pages, focusing on a single, personalised CTA is more effective
You’re scrolling through Facebook, mindlessly liking cat videos and vacation memes. Suddenly, an ad catches your eye. The headline speaks directly to your pain points, the image is irresistible, and the call to action is so clear that you can’t help but click.
Now you’re on the landing page. You see the sleek and uncluttered design, the concise and persuasive copy, and the offer is so good, you’d be crazy not to buy it.
That’s the power of a great landing page. It can transform casual scrollers into paying customers and it boasts of an impressive 12.9% average conversion rate.
But here’s the problem. Most landing pages are terrible. They’re cluttered, confusing, and downright boring. People click away and businesses lose money.
So, let’s understand what we should keep in mind while creating an effective landing page:
- Speed Matters: Did you know that your conversion rate decreases by an average of 4 points for every second that landing pages take to load? Aim for loading times of 1 to 4 seconds if you want to get the most out of your landing page. Your chances of conversion might be greatly increased with faster loading times.
- Presenting a Clear Offer: On landing pages, the magic happens in your Hero Header. It needs to have an attention-grabbing headline, a compelling call to action (CTA), and an eye-catching photo or video that highlights your deal or item. Specifically, videos can increase landing page conversion rates by 86% on average.
- Social Proof: People will only purchase if they believe your offer is trustworthy. Adding customer reviews, quotes, or crucial figures on your landing page can increase trust and persuade visitors to become customers. 90% of visitors make selections based on customer ratings on landing sites.
- Brand Presentation: Your landing page should address key questions about your brand. Who are you? Why should anyone buy from you? What makes you the greatest choice in the market? How quickly can clients receive your product? These solutions must be communicated properly on landing pages to demonstrate your brand’s credibility and uniqueness.
- A (Single) Personalised CTA: While it may be tempting to include several Calls to Action on landing pages, focusing on a single, personalised CTA is more effective. Research suggests that tailored CTAs can raise conversion rates by up to four times, making them a valuable tool for improving conversions.
Finally, landing pages provide a concentrated and effective approach to engaging your audience, resulting in significant gains in conversions.