Microsoft Ventures announced the names of 10 startups that have been selected for the Winter 2015 Batch of its Hi-Po & Scale Up Program. The batch has been selected from over 1800 applications.
The batch includes deep-tech startups from sectors like travel and tourism, mobile, HR, learning and others. Microsoft Ventures aims to nurture these late stage startups by providing them world-class mentorship and expertise, access to markets, partners, customers and technology.
These startups consists of two Series A companies and eight late-stage established startups, who have raised over a million dollars in funding and have been recommended into the program by their VCs for further mentoring. The batch also has three startups – TripHobo, VakilSearch and VigyanLabs for the newly launched Hi-Po Program which solely focuses on later stage startups.
Meet the 10 startups that have made it to the final list:
- TripHobo – Formerly known as JoGuru, TripHobo is a travel planning startup which acts like a resource of user created trip itineraries.
- Vakilsearch – An online legal services firm that simplifies common legal matters for startups and growing companies in India by providing a wide range of services online and at affordable rates.
- VigyanLabs – It is an innovation driven organization focused on building products to promote green computing.
- Flutura – A Big Data analytics solutions company based out of Palo Alto (Development Centre in Bangalore). It aims to transform operational outcomes by monetizing machine data.
- Vymo – The startup builds web/mobile applications for automating sales force activities and driving sales effectiveness.
- CanvasFlip – It is a cloud-based prototyping and usability testing platform which allows product managers, UX teams and non-tech entrepreneurs to validate their ideas and user experience without writing a single line of code.
- Knolskape – An immersive gamification and simulation software company focusing on talent transformation. Using its experiential learning products, it help organizations attract, grow and retain talent.
- Teewe – An HDMI dongle which lets users to stream media wirelessly via a smartphone application to the television wirelessly with a single tap.
- CloudCherry – An end-to-end customer experience management product that helps brands track, measure and improve customer loyalty, customer delight and profitability.
- Channelyst – A channel strategy consulting firm which offers advisory to organizations on channel strategy and channel partner sourcing.
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.