The journey of India’s D2C segment is a bildungsroman story in the making. Coming from the early 2010s, when neither the investor ecosystem nor the consumer base had confidence in this new ‘sales channel’ to the present day, where D2C is hailed as the next big thing in creating an engaging and seamless shopping experience, it has come a long way.
After hosting India’s largest ecommerce conference earlier this year, we are back with something even bigger. Acknowledging this growth and celebrating its success, we hosted India’s largest ecommerce conference earlier this year.
Now, supported by Trell, Pay10, Karix, Salesforce, Shiprocket, Dukaan and MongoDB, we are back with the 2nd edition of The D2C Summit to enable India’s D2C businesses and online sellers to reach new heights with insights, advice and experiences of industry veterans and prominent names leading India’s D2C wave.Check Out The D2C Summit 2.0
Two Days To Go
The two-day virtual summit will be held on December 3rd and 4th and will enlargen its scope and reach by bringing in global ecommerce giants, ecosystem enablers and leaders from the wider ecommerce world.
Join more than 75 speakers across 30+ sessions in engaging formats of fireside chats — where leaders from renowned brands share their journey of scaling up; panel discussions — around trends, challenges and opportunities in the segment and masterclasses — where we deep dive into the modus operandi of successfully navigating through the different verticals.
And we have more! Understand the newest trend of ‘Thrasio’ in the words of its cofounder and CEO Carlos Cashman — the guy who invented the model. Alongside him, the summit will also have Yuvraj Singh, investor & brand ambassador, Wellversed, Bimal Kartheek Rebba from Trell, boAt’s Aman Gupta, Malika Datt Sadani, cofounder and CEO at The Moms Co and many more.Get Your Pass For The D2C Summit 2.0
A Glimpse Into The Agenda For The Summit
In our 2nd edition, we have put together some of the most insightful sessions across the latest trends and opportunities in the D2C segment. Check out the sessions:
- Gain insights from Carlos Cashman where he speaks about the Thrasio model and how it scales up brands and the culture that drives one of the hottest tech companies today.
- Learn about one of the earliest D2C disrupters Paperboat as its founder Neeraj Kakkar talks about how they build an INR 600 Cr brand by banking on digital marketing
- Understand the to-do list for beauty & skincare & healthcare brands, influencer marketing, data analytics, personalisation solutions to beat the FMCG giants.
- Know how VU televisions cracked INR 1,000 Cr in revenues
- Go deep dive into Good Glamm Group’s content-to-commerce flywheel
- CaratLane’s omnichannel strategy
- And series of masterclasses on themes such as fundraising, social commerce, content commerce and much more, that will help you in building your playbooks for scale.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg of what we have in store for you. So, hurry up and get your tickets now. Be a part of India’s largest D2C & ecommerce conference.Get Your Passes Now