In the fast moving world, managing your expenses can be one of your most daunting task and so, here comes technology to your rescue.
Mukesh Kalra, Business Head, Smartspends says, “Smartspends is built on a very simple premise – mobile is enabling us to re-imagine everything around money at an unprecedented scale. The app is a smart use of mobile tech to solve a very basic problem of enabling consumers to take control of their money seamlessly.”
Smartspends works under the following five sections –
- Spends – In this tab, users can add their Regular Cash Spends to appear automatically in the spends feed throughout the month. It also has the capability to organise all the payments into different categories viz. travel, eating out etc.
- Bill Calendar- It keeps track of all your due, delayed and paid bills. Also, it creates a bill calendar where one can see all bills in one single view and then through its smart alert system.
- Card Suggest- App asks the user to enter a place where they intend to spend and then comes up with the best card to save money.
- Offers- Based on the user’s purchasing trends, app suggests the most relevant offers available on debit and credit cards purchase. The offers are categorised under – ‘Ending in next 7 days’ , ‘’On your favourite places’ and ‘By Category’. One can save upto almost 20% in each transaction.
- Fun Facts- It’s a daily feed of some witty facts related to funds with an option to share it over social media handles.
Smartspends extract money related information from the messages sent to user’s device after every transaction. Any other cash payments can be easily added under the spends feed by the users themselves. Smartspends is therefore an interactive application to keep an eye on your spendings along with exploring options to save more.