Now, after almost two months of relentless efforts and planning, India’s largest virtual ecommerce conference is all set to go live today
Spread across masterclasses, fireside chats and panel discussions, the D2C Summit will dive deep into the ins and outs of the burgeoning ecosystem
Supported by Trell, Pay10, Karix, Salesforce, Shiprocket, Dukaan and MongoDB, the 2nd edition of The D2C Summit will feature 25+ sessions spread across two days
In the early days of October, we announced the 2nd edition of The D2C Summit. Now, after almost two months of relentless efforts and planning, India’s largest virtual ecommerce conference is all set to go live today (December 3rd).
Scheduled for today and tomorrow, we have curated 25+ absorbing sessions. Over these two days, we will dive into the heart of the ecosystem and extract insights into brand-building strategies, fundraising dos and don’ts, engagement strategies to boost conversions, retention and much more.
With this conference, our goal is to enable India’s D2C businesses and online sellers to scale up, reach new heights with insights, advice and tips from the who’s who of the ecommerce industry. To achieve the same, we have brought on board some of the most renowned veterans of the industry who will share their journey, challenges, opportunities, and the secret behind their success.
Hear directly from an exciting lineup including Thrasio cofounder and CEO Carlos Cashman, investor and brand ambassador of Wellversed Yuvraj Singh, Neeraj Kakkar, founder and CEO of Hector Beverage (Paperboat), Melorra’s Saroja Yeramilli, Lenskart’s Ramneek Khurana and many other leaders from the D2C world.
Today, India is a thriving market of small and medium digital businesses, with over 50,000 digital-first brands and more than 15 Mn active online sellers. The stage is now set for the next phase in the D2C revolution. And this summit is one of our initiatives focussed towards fostering a community of over 1 Mn+ digital entrepreneurs and empower them with insights, knowledge and upskilling opportunities.
None of this would be possible without the continuous support of our partners — Trell, Pay10, Karix, Salesforce, Shiprocket, Dukaan and MongoDB. A big thank you to these partners.
A Peak At The Two-Day Extravaganza
Masterclasses: From Content Commerce Playbook To Scaling Up With Social Commerce
We have curated a series of masterclasses to help everyone decode the fundamentals of the D2C business and scale rapidly. Learn from our expert speakers who will explain how to:
- Achieve 10X conversions by leveraging fintech products
- Scale effectively with the perfect digital customer experience
- Accelerate innovation with data analytics
- Avoid the typical failure points for D2C brands
Fireside Chats: Decoding The ‘Real’ Thrasio To Paper Boat’s Digital Marketing Playbook
Building a successful D2C brand has never been easier thanks to a host of ecosystem partners and enablers. Catch the biggest names in the D2C space delve deep into their journey to the top and reveal — their challenges, learnings and strategies through which they overcame it all. Learn from engaging conversations where:
- Carlos Cashman will give us a peek into the Thrasio model and what it took to build the behemoth
- Good Glamm Group’s Priyanka Gill will reveal the secret behind building an immersive content-to-commerce flywheel
- Paperboat’s Neeraj Kakkar will take us through the playbook that built the INR 600 Cr brand
- Yuvraj Singh will dive into the role of branding, celebrity engagement and communication for D2C success
Panels: The Latest From The Hottest D2C Segments
And no summit will be complete with a series of insightful panel discussions where founders and experts debate and discuss all things D2C.
- Get inspired by the scaling-up journey of today’s D2C powerhouses
- Know how D2C brands can create moats to take on the FMCG giants
- Decode the massive opportunity and strategies in fashion, beauty, meat delivery, health and fitness, and other key D2C segments
All this and more awaits you at #TheD2CSummit, so sign up and join us now! And follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.