This week in startup events to attend, there are three major events happening in three major cities Delhi, Bengaluru and Mumbai. On the 19th of December, if ‘IVCA Power Meet with Preqin’ in Delhi; GSF Accelerator is organising GSF TechTales and Cocktails on the 21st and a two-day long Med-Tech Summit in Mumbai is bringing medtech entrepreneurs & other stakeholders under one roof.
Let us have a look at the major startup events happening this week.
Startup Events To Attend This Week
GSF TechTales and Cocktails
Organised by GSF Accelerator, the Bengaluru-event will have two panels to discuss fund-raise strategies for early-stage startups. The event will also witness the convergence of angel & seed investors, VCs and startuppers.
While the first-panel discussion will be on ‘what does it take to successfully raise a seed round for your startup’ the second panel will address startups’ concerns while raising Series A funding. This panel will be moderator by Rajesh Sawhney, Founder of GSF Accelerator and InnerChef
- Date: December 21, 2017
- Who Should Attend: startuppers, entrepreneurs, VCs, Angel/Seed Investors
- Panelists: Sumesh Menon, cofounder and MD of U2opia Mobile; Hiro Mashita, founder, M&S Partners; Dinesh Agarwal, founder and CEO, Indiamart; Shanti Mohan, founder, Letsventure; Sanjay Swamy – Managing Partner, PRIME Ventures; Shailesh Lakhani – Principal, Sequoia Capital; Vikram Vaidyanatha, Managing Director, Matrix Partners
- Venue: Matrix Partners – Terrace, Bengaluru
IVCA Power Meet with Preqin
Scheduled On December 19, this week, IVCA Power Meet With Preqin will be focusing on increasing the efficacy of investment funds. The power meet will also hold the talks on why and how ‘ease of doing business in India’.
- Date: December 19, 2017
- Who Should Attend: Venture Capital Professionals, Private Equity Professionals, General Partners, Limited Partners, Government Officials, Insurance & Pension fund Professionals
- Key Speakers: Ramesh Abhishek, Secretary, DIPP; Padmaja Ruparel, cofounder, India Angel Network; Marian Rajanathan, Preqin and Vaibhav Parikh of Nishith Desai Associates.
- Venue: Taj Diplomatic Enclave, Delhi
Med-Tech Summit 2017
Med-tech Summit cum expo will showcase latest smart technologies, innovations in medical technology. The concurrent summit and conference aim to bring executives from the most innovative technology providers together with a range of medical technology end user, from across enterprise, industry and consumer markets, which are looking to implement and maximize this connected technology.
The event claims to address the medical opportunity across multiple verticals including but not limited to 3D printing, AI, IoT, wearables, biosensors, nanotechnology, Big Data, microchips, biomedical technologies, practice management software and services and many more. The conference will bring together distinguished speakers, sponsors, attendees, and exhibitors from across the ecosystem of Medical technology.
- Date: December 18-19, 2017
- Who Should Attend: Nanotechnologists, biomedical technology professionals, AI professionals & executives, big Management software professionals, medical technology practitioners
- Venue: Grand Sarovar, Mumbai
Stay tuned for the next version of our weekly series Indian Startup Events Of The Week!