Enterprise software company Oracle has announced the first batch of startups for its Startup Cloud Accelerator programme in Delhi. The company has selected five startups for the first cohort.
The company had invited applications in May 2017. At that time it had introduced new centres in Delhi/NCR, Mumbai apart from the existing centre in Bengaluru. Apart from expansion in India, the company also took up international expansion with centres launched in Tel Aviv, Bristol, Paris, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The new cohort comprises an interesting mix of companies using artificial intelligence (AI), predictive analytics, automation, internet of things (IoT), Chatbots, machine learning, (ML) and virtual reality (VR) technologies.
Related Article: Oracle Cloud Accelerator Opens Applications For Third Cohort
“As Indian startups continue to make noticeable strides in technology-led innovation, we are excited to welcome the first batch of startups in Delhi and look forward to helping them scale new heights,” said Sanket Atal, Group Vice President of Development, Oracle. He further added, “Each of the new startups bring a unique proposition to their industry and come with high-growth potential. We’ll continue to encourage bright minds by creating an environment where engineering thrives.”
The Startup Cloud Accelerator was launched in April 2016. The participating startups are leveraging new technology solutions across industries such as hospitality, pharmaceuticals, marketing, finance and cybersecurity.
The startups will get a chance to get technical and business mentoring by Oracle and industry experts. They will also get free Oracle Cloud credits, 24×7 access to a co-working space within Oracle’s premises, as well as access to Oracle’s ecosystem of customers, investors and partners.
Here Is The List Of Startups In The 1st Batch In Delhi
- iNICU works in the space of neonatal care and attempts to reduce neonatal infant mortality rate with a system that integrates real-time clinical data from connected devices within the laboratory with bedside observational data. It enables early diagnosis of critical diseases in neonates by leveraging IoT, AI and predictive analytics, helping improve the overall quality of healthcare.
- RepUp is a B2B ORM (Online Reputation Management) platform, provides customer experience management tools for hotels and hospitality businesses, using an intelligent process automation solution.
- Original4sure is a technology-based anti-counterfeiting and original product identification solution for consumer products. The team provides anti-counterfeiting and advanced tracking supply chain solutions to enterprises in the manufacturing sector.
- Digital Agents Interactive is an enterprise software company focused on developing innovative products and solutions to help companies improve their sales and training processes. It provides interactive enterprise solutions by creating innovative 3D, AR, VR enterprise products and solutions for marketing, sales and training.
- ChatterOn is a Delhi-based startup that provides an end-to-end chatbot development platform for companies to deliver an omnichannel experience.