“The way your employees feel is the way your customers will feel. And if your employees don’t feel valued, neither will your customers.” – Sybil F. Stershic, Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most: A Guide to Employee-Customer Car
With the launch of Ola Premier League, Ola seems to have captured the essence of above-mentioned quote.
‘Ola Premier League’ is a five week long contest for Ola drivers in Bangalore to win prizes like 2 BHK apartment, weekly foreign trips with a friend or a family member, free down payment and 3 month EMI for their cars, consumer durables like refrigerators, TVs, Fridges, Washing machines and an invitation to gala entertainment evenings with their family.
- The driver who scores most number of runs during the entire duration of the contest wins a 2 BHK flat
- Top two weekly performers will win foreign trips with a friend / family member of their choice.
- The next 4 weekly performers will be awarded with prize money equivalent to their car’s down payment and 3 months EMI.
- The following Top 50 drivers will win consumer durables like TVs, fridges and washing machines worth INR 8,000 each.
- Also, the subsequent 150 drivers will be awarded consumer electronics worth INR 1500.
- At the end of 5 weeks, the top 500 performers will be invited for a gala entertainment evening along with their family, hosted by Ola.
Also, winners need a minimum score of 50 runs/week to qualify for any reward.
Leaderboard, cars, drivers; Ola has converted a gamer’s fantasy to reality-