Amazon has recently introduced #AmazonWishList, which will allow customers to add items to their Amazon Wish List without leaving Twitter.
For instance, customers who discover a Tweet from their favorite artist, expert, brand, or friend with an Amazon.com product link, can simply add “#AmazonWishList” to the reply on Twitter and the product is added to their Amazon Wish List.
Building on the recent launch of #AmazonCart, customers who have already connected their Twitter and Amazon.com accounts will be notified with a reply Tweet from @MyAmazon as well as an email from Amazon when the item is successfully added to their Wish List. Customers who have not connected their Twitter and Amazon.com accounts will receive a reply Tweet asking them to connect their accounts to enable the new feature.
Related Article: Amazon Acquires Social Reading Site, GoodReads, For $150 million
— Amazon (@amazon) September 24, 2014
According to Amazon, one in three Amazon customers worldwide wished, accounting for 50 items added to Amazon Wish Lists every second.
Other features of Amazon Wish List include:
- NEW Save-A-Photo: With the new Save-A-Photo feature, customers can snap a picture of anything from anywhere and save it to their Amazon Wish List.
- Universal Wish List Add-on: The Amazon Wish List is truly universal. Customers can add anything from any online site to their Amazon Wish List with a simple add-on available for any browser.
- Don’t Spoil My Surprises: This feature does not reveal to the Wish List creator which items have been purchased, so every gift is truly a surprise. However, once an item is purchased from an Amazon Wish List, other shoppers will see only what remains on the Wish List – avoiding duplicate gifts.
- Virtual Notes: Customers can save an idea and search for it later by adding a virtual note to an Amazon Wish List. Jot down anything and give friends and family a little gifting inspiration.
Customers can learn more by visiting www.amazon.com/AmazonWishList
Amazon Appstore offering apps worth $135 for free
With this, as a part of its promotions, Amazon Appstore is offering premium apps and games worth over $135 for free until September 27. People can download their favorite app for free from the list of 27 apps. Some of the popular Android apps and games that are available as a part of this promotion are OfficeSuite Professional, Riptide GP2, Sketchbook Pro, Swype, Paper Camera, and PrintShare Mobile.
Top titles include
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II ($4.99)
- OfficeSuite Professional 7 ($14.95)
- SketchBook Pro ($4.99)
- PrinterShare Mobile Print ($12.95)
- Riptide GP2 ($2.99)
- Merriam-Webster’s Third New International, Pro ($59.99)
- mSecure – Password Manager and Secure Digital Wallet ($9.99)
- Swype Keyboard ($3.99)
- Threes! ($1.99)
- Perfectly Clear ($2.99)
More information on the free apps bundles on offer in the Amazon Appstore can be found here.