Instamojo, a micro product & services sales platform has recently launched a suite of apps that aims to simplify the selling and payment collection experience for its customers.
“We are constantly adding features for you, but every user has specific requirements. For this, we now give you the option to subscribe and make use of any app that you believe will help you,” says the company.
Some of the apps that are live are:
- Bulk Email System: It allows users to email multiple customers at one
- Link Privacy system: Through the app, sellers can control the visibility of iMojo links
- Affiliate System: The sellers can instantly create a affiliate network to increase referral sales
- Remote Checkout: Sellers can sell their product remotely without having to use Instamojo branding
- SMS Notifications: Sellers can get SMS notifications on every sale
- SocialPay Message: Sellers can customize default social pay messages.
As an introductory offer on the occasion of Instamojo’s 2nd anniversary, they have offered 250 Appstore Credits to all their sellers. So, sellers can also try out various paid apps without paying anything upfront. This offer will be valid for all new registrations till 30thSeptember 2014.
Users need to subscribe to these apps, some of which are free and others paid, to use them. To purchase the paid apps users needs to buy credits from the Appstore. Instamojo will provide registered users 250 credits free, and any new user registering within September 30, 2014 will receive the same.
In February 2014, Instamojo had introduced a Social Pay feature that allowed consumers to purchase products for free by either sending a tweet or posting an update on their Facebook profile. The startup had secured an undisclosed amount in funding from Blume Ventures.