Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology(NSIT), Delhi has announced the launch of its annual tech cum managerial fest Innovision. The three day extravaganza is scheduled to take place from March 19-22.
The carnival of events will include a wide array of activities within the ambit of an Internship fair, a marketing event and business plan and case-study competitions.
Smart, creative and ambitious students can look forward to making a head start in their careers through the internship fair which will be a two tier program comprising of short listing based on CV and a Personal Interview round. At least 15-20 people will be selected among 500 students. Apart from the industry bigwigs,wanna-be Website app developers, Business developers, Business marketers, Content writers and Social marketers can expect more than 20 startups to jump start their professional engines.
HeyBiz, Weekendr, Tailmill, Planofiesta, Accuster, IPleaders, Zostel, Creat!st, Mobiquel are just a handful of the total startups that have confirmed their presence at the internship fair. More and more companies are lining up to register by the day. Brace yourself for the internship Tsunami!
The marketing event, christened Marketing Maestro, will host the ultimate test of ideas, wits, execution and presentation. The marketing fair will feature three rounds:
- Round one–will be a compulsory round comprising a strategic questionnaire. Participants will be tested on knowledge of famous ad campaigns, market sizing, market entry and other archaic pillars of marketing. Answers can be submitted by 14th March, 5 PM
- Round two— Every team will be assigned Fantasy world cup squads. Contestants can show their creative firepower to market players and products with catchy taglines, advertisements, jingles, or maybe something completely different. The 3 hour event will take place on 17th March and 10 teams will be shortlisted for the final round.
- Round three— Each team will be allotted startups and selected participants will be required to devise and present innovative marketing strategies.
A grand sum of INR 15000 will be added to the winning team’s kitty. Get your creative juices flowing!
People with immaculate brainstorming skills will find themselves at home while participating in the case study competition. Innovative thinking, practicality, decision making and development of a comprehensive strategy will be at the forefront of the test.The competition will be divided into two rounds:
- Round one— Each participant will be asked to summarize the specific case allotted to them in the online round.
- Round two–selected teams will be invited to the campus and asked to make a presentation on the given problem..
The respective cases will be released on 13th March 8 p.m and the deadline for sending the case studies is 14th March 11.59 p.m. A total of 15 teams will be selected for the final On Campus round by 17th March. Prizes worth INR 14000 are up for grabs.
Innovate provides a perfect platform for students and professionals brimming with ideas to showcase their entrepreneurial skill set. The business plan can be presented irrespective of the stage of its execution. Candidates will be judged on the originality of idea, clarity of thought, problem targeting and presentation skills.
The managerial event will also hold two rounds:
- Round 1— Participants will have to submit an executive summary of their business plan in about 1000-1500 words. The top six teams will then, proceed further to the next round. The shortlisting will be completed by 15th March 2015.
- Round 2— Selected candidates will have to make a 10-minute presentation to a panel of esteemed judges. A 4-minute question and answer session will follow each presentation. The on campus round will be held on 20th March 2015.
Prize money to the tune of INR 14000 will enrich the coffers of the winners of the gala event.