Sometimes you take the journey, and sometimes the journey takes you, I hope in this case the latter is true. Embarking on a journey of a lifetime which will take me all across India for an initiative called #digitaldrive.
Amritsar to Kanyakumari – covering 22 cities in a period of over 30 days.
This is to figure out the Internet of Inside India. Resonates?
- 22 cities and towns across India under 30 days
- 4 Member Crew; 1 Innova, of course including me 🙂
- Prathibha Sastry, Startup Evangelist & Strategic Advisor- Nowfloats
- Swapna Kucherlapati, Marketing Lead, NowFloats
- Animesh Khan, Consultant, Market Expansion. Ex-Zinnov Consulting
- Rohit Raju, Videographer, Elate Visuals
- 5000+ KMs drive across India, from Amritsar to Kanyakumari including multiple
- Tier 2, Tier 3 cities
- Driving through lush green paddy fields, coastal regions and the deserts across India
Follow this post for a liveblog of my complete tour and to know when we are coming to your city, and come say Hi to me. Use the hashtag #DigitalDesh to follow all the action from the tour.
Follow the live journey below:
Since 2012, NowFloats has been helping small businesses all over the country get discovered and grow online. This year, we are embarking on a journey called Digital Desh Drive as a part of our mission to get every local business online by 2020. Digital Desh Drive is all set to kick start in Amritsar on the 6th of May, cover 20-25 important cities across the sub-continent and end in Kanyakumari on the 27th of May 2015.
The drive aims to study the behavioural patterns of entrepreneurs across different regions and also help them build a strong digital footprint online. Led by me, the four of us will interview these small business owners with a mindset to gather insights and stories about their setups and also help them to connect digitally on a larger platform with their end consumers.
This journey has been made possible with the help of some really awesome partners – Microsoft Ventures, Inc42, Blume Ventures, Boring Brands, Ginger Hotels, ISpirt, Zinnov, Printo, Omidyar, Mobikwik and NF Founders.
Got questions you would like us to ask these small business owners? Tweet to me @prathibhasastry!