Business incubator Axilor Ventures has invited applications for its third batch of an accelerator programme. The accelerator helps entrepreneurs during the early stages of their ideation, to complete customer validation and become ready for an initial round of funding by focussing on scalable, disruptive, and technology-led business ideas.
It will select 12 curated startups from the list of applications for its 100-day programme, beginning in March 2016.
Who Can Apply?
- Startups working in the ecommerce, healthcare, life sciences, sustainability and clean technology space.
What Will Startups Get?
- To build products, their customers will love
- Potential access to seed funding
- To benchmark with best accelerated startups and accelerate their progress
- Build a network of learning
Infosys co-founders, S Gopalakrishnan and SD Shibulal, launched Axilor Ventures in 2014, to help entrepreneurs and early-stage startups to succeed in diverse verticals. Gopalakrishnan and Shibulal have been joined by Srinath Batni Tarun Khanna, Jorge Paulo Lemann and Ganapathy Venugopal. The venture runs three programs, viz. Accelerator, Entrepreneur-in-Residence and Early Stage Funding.
Axilor has invested in over 10 startups including PlaceofOrigin, EasyFix, Events High, Store Walk, Namma Energy, MyDreamWear, Make Uber, and LetsPool, among others.
Startups can apply here. Applications will be closed on March 4, 2016.