Freelancing is a growing business in India which offers flexibility and the opportunity to pursue one’s passion. While freelancing has its benefits, it does take an effort to build a brand which also means more business and income.
Join us as we have a conversation with Harsh Agrawal on his journey of setting up ShoutMeLoud.com and becoming one of the most eminent names in the freelancing world along with Narsi Subramaniam, Director, Growth on the role played by PayPal in supporting and enabling Indian Freelancers.
From finding work, dealing with clients, to receiving payments, this webinar intends to answer the most frequently asked questions.
What Will You Learn In This Webinar?
To address these questions and more about freelancing and help aspiring freelancers start their journey, Inc42 with PayPal India is hosting this webinar – Carving A Successful Freelancing Career: Tips, Tricks & Best Practices with Harsh Agrawal.
Hear from Harsh Agrawal, Founder of ShoutMeLoud as he shares his experiences of building his freelancing career:
- Actionable foundational steps one should take at the start of their freelancing career
- Tips, tricks, and tools for the genesis of one’s freelancing career
- How to position oneself as an expert in the freelancing fraternity, build a personal brand and attract new clients
Along with that, Narsi Subramanian, Director, Growth, PayPal India will throw light on:
- The freelancing ecosystem and the potential of freelancing as a career in India
- Identifying, picking opportunities and building gateways to earn money online
- PayPal services bridging the gap between freelancers and customers
Want us to ask your question during the webinar? Add it to the comments section below.
To join this webinar, please register using the form on this page and get live with us on 30th October at 4 PM.