So after waiting for 2 long years, the movie Interstellar was finally released and here is what i learned from it, and i want to share it with you guys:
- Thank god that we have Space missions going on, as you know Dinosaurs are gone!
- Technology beyond pleasure is what will keep us alive.
- We are meant to live, not die.
- Time is relative. So spend it wisely.
- We must work to save ourselves before we face death.
- One moment in time is worth a lifetime somewhere, don’t waste it.
- Success & failure both has a price to pay.
- We need a partner, even if its AI or a BOT
- There is nothing like family.
- Gravity has its gravity.
I understand the fact the this piece of art, this film, Interstellar, has a lot more to teach us, and its something that our near future may face, but these are the top 10 things that i personally learned from it and will treasure these lessons throughout my journey in this universe.