Who's Talking About Our Reports?
“Investments In Indian Tech Startups Surged By 3x With A Massive Inflow In The Fintech Sector”
As Indian tech startups raised a total of $13.5 Bn funding in 2017, here are a few highlights from the Inc42′ annual funding report:
- Over $157 Mn was invested across 507 deals in seed funding in 2017.
- Fintech was crowned as the fastest growing sector raking in $3.01 Bn.
- 601 funding deals by Angel Investors and over 650 deals by Venture Capital firms.
- A total of 133 Mergers & Acquisitions were reported in 2017.
- Three billion dollar fundings – Flipkart ($4 Bn), Paytm ($1.4 Bn), Ola ($1.1 Bn) in 2017.
What’s Inside The Report?
15 Chapters & 140 Pages
The Annual Indian Tech Startup Funding Report 2017 provides an in-depth look at the funding trend in the Indian tech startups from 2014 to 2017.
- Detailed Breakdowns by Stage, Sector, Location & more
- Investor Breakdown, Launch Of New Startup Funds
- M&A Overview, Corporate Startup Fraternisation
- Startup India Overview, Rise Of Accelerators And Incubators
- The Unicorns and Soonicorns
- India In The Global Economy, Predictions For 2018