Who's Talking About Our Reports?
As part of a six-day tour ahead of the Rajasthan IT Day, a team from Inc42 travelled across five major cities – namely Jaipur, Ajmer, Bhilwara, Kota and Tonk covering the minute details and major insights of the state’s startup ecosystem and digital reformation.
On the occasion of Rajasthan IT Day 2018, Rajasthan’s then Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje launched the report encapsulating the six days journey of Inc42 team to the five cities of Rajasthan where we explored Digi-Sthan.
- Tier II cities of Rajasthan, including Jodhpur and Jhalawar, are building their own robust startup ecosystems.
- Rajasthan govt. is hoping to make two individuals (at least one female) in every household e-literate to bridge the digital divide and keeping the spirit of Women empowerment alive.
- The Bhamashah Yojana has successfully achieved efficiency of benefit transmission via DBT and also promoted gender equity in the suburbs of Rajasthan.
- e-Mitra model which has been developed on a digitech platform to deliver a host of state services in a sustainable, cost-viable and efficient way has become a small rural bank in the state.
- Majority of the residents believed that simple digital technology can be a reliable tool for financially empowering a common man.