Do you want to land the dream job or grab that life changing deal. Well, what you need is a little preparation, good communication skills, a vision and lastly a few good contacts. Yes, you read it right, Contacts!! Though it might sound surprising to you but referrals do make a difference in the way your prospective employer or investor perceive you. This is something which can give you a winning edge over others in landing a job because of referrals . Have a look at this infographic by Degreequery.com and know how do referrals make a difference.
Popular On Inc42
• The pre-Series-A and Series-A focussed $100 mn fund has secured around 50% commitments from marquee institutional investors
• The investors in the fund are corporates, banks, insurers, and fund of funds - including SIDBI through its Fund of Funds for Startups (FFS) program, ICICI Lombard, Philips, Bajaj Electricals Ltd., RBL Bank, among others.
• Bharat Innovation Fund invests at the seed or Series A stage which includes grants and venture capital.
• The UIDAI has taken this step to ensure it complies with the PMLA Act
• UID Tokens will help stop the creation of parallel databases of users by companies and government departments
• With Aadhaar Virtual ID, users will have the option of not sharing his/her Aadhaar card number
According To Inc42 DataLabs, Binny Bansal Was The Most Active Angel Investor In The Indian Tech Startup Ecosystem In H1 2018
• HTC country head Faisal Siddiqui, sales head Vijay Balachandran, and product head R Nayyar have put in their papers
• HTC is not yet dissolving its Indian operation as it plans to sell VR devices online with Taiwan controlling the Indian entity
• The company is ending all distribution agreements in India after halting local manufacturing for a year
• Existing investors Orios Venture Partners, Astarc Ventures, JM Financial, and Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG) have committed $15 Mn
• The latest round may value PharmEasy at $130 Mn after the funding
• The funding round could also see an additional tranche of $10 Mn from a third new strategic investor
The App Is Aimed At Bringing Governance Closer To The People And Enable Them To Reach Out To Their State CM Anytime, Anywhere.
• Naspers had acquired the stake in Travel Boutique Online in April 2012
• Naspers has been planning to exit TBO since September 2017
• TBO will leverage SCPE 's extensive network to establish itself as a leading B2B travel distribution player
• Minister of State for Commerce and Industry C R Chaudhary has shared a written reply with the Rajya
• Several complaints have been received regarding delivery of damaged goods by online retail companies
• In various cases, consumers have been advised to file grievances at appropriate forums
The startup plans to foray into four more cities by 2018 and add 85 locations by 2022
It is currently in the process of raising Series A funding
ONN Bikes is looking to add another 4,000 bikes as part of its expansion plans