Mobiles have stormed the market big time. It is growing at a neck breaking speed. Most of the people are glued on to mobiles these days, it is not an option anymore, it has become a necessity. Those who are not optimizing their websites for mobile will be left far behind in this race.
Grab the key to success, go Mobile.
Having understood that Mobile is the future in Digital Marketing. Let’s take a look at smart and effective ways to target Mobiles.
Build an appropriate presence – various options are:
- Have a Website which is mobile responsive/adaptive.
- Go in for a mobile website.
- Have an app, which would mean that the website doesn’t need a browser to open. While building app, take a call on whether to go in for hybrid kind of a system or a native app. Native is more expensive but at the same time a seamless experience. From all practicalities, hybrid is more workable. So, choose your option.
Invest in a good Analytics platform- see what is happening on the website, understand people’s behavior. Depending on the type of presence, have analytics. While analyzing, closely look at the following:
- If you have an app, see who all are uninstalling, understand reasons for doing this to fine tune the app.
- If an app or mobile web is there, test it on varied mobile devices for parameters like screen size, OS, browser, networks.
- Check the behavior of people in terms of dropouts/exits/bounces.
Make it faster to access – people are impatient, give them a good experience. Keep loading time benchmark of less than 2 seconds. Don’t make your website too heavy, give weightage to quality and not to quantity of data.