Firstly, let us tell you about personal shoppers who help you achieve the look you desire. A personal shopper is somebody who shops for you according to your body shape, your colour, your style, your preference and if shopping for any specific occasion. They are well aware of what would suit you best and hence will take you to the best places. For anybody who does not like shopping or end up being confused on what to buy and what not, personal shoppers are the best solution for building their personal style.
As for personal style, it’s all about keeping it classy. So, we suggest stay true to your own style. Nothing is classier than enhancing and flaunting one’s own style. The less you try to follow something irrespective of whether it suits you not the more you will stand out. Style yourself as per the occasion keeping in mind your body type, likes and dislikes and preferences and you will be just fine.
To some people the words corporate image enhancement may mean “superficial gloss” and the way the person looks is thought to be of little to no importance. Not so! Acquainting yourself with corporate image management – the way you look, care for and carry yourself, your style, pose and presence – is a part of who you are. Once you are well-versed with the norms of corporate image and power dressing, it would reflect upon your personality, values, and interests and will be witnessed and appreciated with regards to your environment.
Whether you are being seen or heard in person, the impression you send out becomes your professional identity and sets the stage for your reputation. People form their impressions about you by looking at you on the outside; and make assumptions about what’s on the inside. Corporate dressing for men and women can alter the days at work for the positive and be the ladder to success.
While Prepping For Power Meetings Make Sure Of The Following:
- Be well dressed: Being dressed for the part and be confident in what you wear has half your battle won. Pay attention to tailoring, quality, accessories and visual harmony
- Grooming: Have no hair out of place, smelling pleasant, shoes shined, clothes primed and nails trimmed, speaks volumes for a person. If a person doesn’t seem to care about these details, they most certainly will not take care of nitty-gritties of business
- Communication Skills: Be polite and well spoken
- Body Language: 30% of all first impression happens over one’s body language. Well before you speak your body communicates volumes about you, your attitude and sincerity towards your business.
- Professionalism: An aura of professionalism comes with
- Researching your agenda of your meeting
- Confirm time date and place to your attendees
- Plan a certain agenda
- Conclude with desirable outcomes
- Follow through
With these few such steps you become a true entrepreneur that everyone seeks to work with. Because it’s the small details are what matters in making a business to the heights of success. As it is said that “Don’t dress for the job you have, but for the job you want.”