Quoted & Trusted By
Launch of new startups in India was lowest in 2020 compared to the past 12 years. Mega funding round ($100 Mn and above) was 15% lower compared to 2019.
Unique Investors Participated In 2020
Funding Raised By Indian Startups Between 2014-2020
The United States
Is The Biggest Source Of Foreign Investments In Indian Startups
Of Indian Government Towards Indian Startups A Major Hurdle
Table Of Contents
- Executive Summary
- India’s Startup Landscape
- Number Of Startups Launched In India
- Active Startups In India: Sector-Wise Split
- Indian Startup Funding Trends
- Stage-Wise Funding Analysis
- Sector-Wise Funding Analysis
- Demographic Analysis: Indian Startup Funding
- Merger And Acquisition Trends
- Investor Participation Trends
- Unicorns And Soonicorns In India
- Factors Fueling The Growth Of Indian Startup Ecosystem
- Key Challenges For The Indian Startup Ecosystem
- Methodology And Glossary
SummaryGrowing from a nascent stage to a flourishing ecosystem to the current stage of maturity and stability, Indian startups have some of the best market conditions to take advantage of with digital products and services adoption at an all-time high. Once the medium and long-term pandemic impact subsides, there’s no stopping Indian startups.
This report will act as a go-to-guide for just about everything one may want to understand about the Indian startup ecosystem. With deep, data-driven insights to influence strategic decision-making in governance, investments, growth, and other core aspects driving the Indian startup ecosystem.