Qouted & Trusted By
This report is intended to provide readers with a detailed analysis of the Indian growth stage startup ecosystem which is poised to shape the development and growth of the startup economy in India.
753 startups raised $10.25 Bn across 1,072 deals between 2014 and 2018 at growth stage.
Logistics topped the charts with 226% CAGR in terms of venture capital investment in growth-stage startups in five-year interval.
Total funding in growth-stage startups stood at $1.38 Bn in the frst quarter of 2019.
Bengaluru (263 deals), Delhi NCR (200) and Mumbai (159) made up for 83% of the total 753 funded growth-stage startups.
Table Of Contents
- Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to the Report
- Investment Insights: Overall Startup Ecosystem
- Investment Insights: Growth Stage Startup Ecosystem
- Sector-Wise: Funding and Deal Count
- Top Startup Hubs for Growth Stage Funding in India
- The Exits: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Comparison: Growth Stage Ecosystem
- Top Indian Investors at Growth Stage