YES Bank’s business accelerator programme, YES FINTECH has announced the name of 12 startups that will join its inaugural cohort. The Cohort will launch on March 20, 2017, where selected startups will go through a 15 week programme. It will involve three weeks of onsite interactions at Mumbai and Hyderabad and 12 weeks offsite interactions, wherein the selected startups can continue to work from the home location.
Commenting on the launch of the YES FINTECH cohort, Rana Kapoor, MD and CEO, YES Bank said, “YES FINTECH Accelerator takes forward YES Bank’s ART model – Alliances, Relationships Technology, to provide innovative banking solutions to our customers and provides startups a platform for creating sustainable and market ready products. We are really excited about the inaugural cohort and believe that the 15 week program will provide an ideal springboard for these 12 startups to graduate from innovative products to scalable businesses with access to YES Bank’s digital banking infrastructure as well as our robust customer network.”
The final 12 fintech startups were selected from the top 35 startups who showcased their solutions to the YES FINTECH Leadership over a two day pitching session.
What Startups Will Receive:
- Mentorship and guidance from industry experts to deploy their innovative technologies within a collaborative framework.
- Integrating their technologies into YES Bank’s ecosystem through- digital infrastructure support (API Banking, BIN Sponsorship, etc.) and access to funding (through the Bank/ its network of Investors, across PE/ VCs).
- Advisory on go-to-market strategies and market penetration.
- Access to YES Bank’s network of 2 Mn+ retail, more than 10,000 SMEs and over 5000 corporate customers.
- Access to funding upto $1 Mn through VC partners without any upfront equity commitment.
The selected fintech startups are from the domains like payments, lending and alternative scoring models, insta-credit, cyber security, risk intelligence, capital markets and enterprise software and cutting across technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, big data and analytics, biometric and alternative authentication, blockchain, chatbots, API based SaaS solutions etc.
Here is the list of 12 startups who got an entry ticket for the 2017 YES FINTECH programme: