Singapore-based Shopmatic, is all set to expand its role as a Business Service provider in India. It is an international ecommerce enabler that offers an entire ecosystem to businesses and individuals to sell their products online.
Shopmatic was incorporated in December 2014 by Anurag Avula, Yen Lim and Kris Chen. It is an international ecommerce platform, launched with the intent of helping anyone wishing to sell online. It aims to help merchants and individuals manage everything that is required for them to grow their business in the virtual world.
The company assists by managing/helping merchants to develop their own unique web-store, listing them on marketplaces and social channels to aiding them with insights on how to sell online.
With its latest business model, Shopmatic is introducing a service range across various industry verticals with the main motive of enabling small businesses to reach out to a larger audience and gain brand recognition.
With the foray into business services, Shopmatic looks to empower the unemployed in selling their services without any hassle. The company will initially launch seven exclusive services. These include:
- Beauty – facial, manicure, pedicure, hair spa, clean-up, anti-tan treatments, etc.
- Education – home tutors
- Wedding and events – venue decorators, wedding photographers, bridal makeup artists, wedding choreographers, etc.
- Health Services – personal trainers for yoga, pilates, zumba, dance, and spa treatments
- Interior Decoration – interior designing, personalised product suggestions, room placement visualisation, etc.
- Real Estate – property and investment consulting, advisor, architecture, vaastu consultants, etc.
- And other generic services
Each of the new services launched by Shopmatic will be enabled with their own exclusive website templates. 30 other such templates will be launched the following week. These services will also help individual ‘Homepreneurs’ (entrepreneurs who work from home), in becoming more efficient and gaining professional exposure in the industry.