Gurgaon-based online managed marketplace, ShopClues, has launched a seller bidding platform ‘ADZone’.
AdZone is a dedicated sellers’ platform where merchants can enter a bidding process to initiate an ad campaign to advertise their products on ShopClues’ platform. This will help the merchants enhance their business by promoting products using native and custom ads on ShopClues.
ADZone has been created in partnership with C1X, a leading online advertising technology firm. The platform will help the merchants advertise, execute and manage product campaigns themselves.
How Does It Work?
- A ShopClues merchant can create an account for ADZone at the platform. After which the merchants can create a marketing campaign conveniently.
- They can also track the performance of the ad campaign while managing the inventory from the AdZone dashboard. It displays the impressions, product clicks and sales on a seller’s campaign.
- The minimum budget for a campaign is INR 1,000 while the minimum bids vary for different categories.
- The product ads will be displayed in the category and sub-category pages, thus ensuring top slots and resulting in higher number of orders.
- While the ‘Native’ ads category makes a featured ad appear at the top of product listings, ‘Custom’ ads will incorporate multi-banner ads displayed at the top of the website.
- The campaign created can be seen on desktop as well as on the mobile app/site.
As a promotional launch , ShopClues is providing complimentary credits to the sellers when they create their first campaign. Going forward, merchants will be able to bid for keyword searches on Shopclues as well as make their ads visible on other online platforms.
Radhika Aggarwal, co-founder & CBO at ShopClues, said, “This platform will immensely boost the visibility of products and maximize product views, thereby helping vendors to increase their business with us. The bidding system ensures transparency, while our differential bidding mechanism for products is essential for retailers advertising varied products. With AdZone, ShopClues further emboldens its commitment to assisting its large and growing merchant community at every step in their growth as our partners.”
Shopclues has already run a pilot with about 300 merchants on the AdZone platform while running over 1000 ad campaigns over a 10 day period.