ProductNation has announced the third batch of #PNgrowth companies that consist of more varied and diverse mix of domains and products.
PNgrowth is an initiative of iSPIRT in collaboration with Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
Following is the list of 25 companies of third batch for the inaugural o f#PNgrowth program, making a grand total of 75.
Related Article: ProductNation Announces List Of 25 Startups Attending #PNgrowth
- Anjan Choudhary of customer engagement platform Inquirly
- Ankur Agarwal of mobile buying site Pricebaba
- Jay Sappidi of cloud development platform Plumsoft
- Jay Guru Panda of visual engine Wazzat Labs
- Ramaraj Sreenivasan of customer experience system Prevasystems
- Satish Garimella of healthcare elution platform Olivo
- Sridhar DP of InnovationEnabler
- Tatavarthy Murthy of real estate transaction app Simtre
- Denesh Mutha of agile software firm Stride Software
- Shiraz Ahmed of document management firm Itaz
- Arun Kulkarni of web application testing company CloudQA
- Vivek Sanghi of travel content company Ecareibe
- Srinivas Mogalapalli of Turacomobile
- Sameer Gautam of Rankjunction
- Paresh Masade of Alumni portal Vaave
- Ankit Singh of payment startup Mypoolin
- Ajay Kumar of HR marketplace WorkIndia
- Samit Arora of inbound marketing software SalesPanda
- Vishvajit Sonagara of IT returns app Quicko
- Anurag Jain of Fintech startup Mandii
- Mandar Vaidya of mobile market research Surveylytics
- Ravindra Krishnappa of Slack response manager Appsonchat
- Bimlesh Gundurao of pharma e-commerce company Pharmeazy
- Hari Ganapathy of travel company Pickyourtrail
- Manjunath Nanjaiah of discount app Smart Rhythms
The program will bring together India’s most promising early stage software product companies with the focus on building three core competencies in them: building a team, establishing a strong culture, and positioning the startup in global marketplace.
PNgrowth bootcamp will include a three-day bootcamp including sessions led the founders of Practo, Freshdesk, FusionCharts and more. Program will also entail sessions designed and taught by professors from Stanford GSB and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
Congratulations to the startups who made it! Interested startups can apply here.
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.