Mumbai-based Massblurb, a digital marketing tool that solves the issue of engagement between restaurants and their users has raised an undisclosed amount in an angel round led by Mumbai Angels and LetsVenture (few angel investors including Vikram Chachra participated in the round through LetsVenture).
The raised capital will be utilized to strengthen the operations and expand across India and potentially expand across international markets in the next 6 months.
Founded in 2014 by Pankit Chheda and Sanket Shah, Massblurb, is a digital marketing tool that solves the issue of engagement between restaurants and their users. It aims at providing the perfect online presence to restaurants and helps them in getting bottom line results, in terms of more footfalls & sales.
How it helps:
- Get your business listed/updated on all search engines like Google and Bing
- Get listings on all publisher platforms like JustDial, YellowPages, Zomato, TimesCity and 10+ other platforms to ensure your ubiquity
- Manage/Update these listings from a single place
- Get a Website for your business (Device-optimized & SEO-optimized)
- Get your business on all social networks – Facebook, twitter, etc
- Publish updates/news/offers to your social networks with a few clicks from our platform
- Send out emails/newsletters to your customers using our mailing service and pre-built templates. Getting into your customers’ inbox on a regular basis works pretty well
- Manage all this from a single dashboard with utmost ease
“Launched as a SaaS service, Massblurb, is rapidly becoming an essential tool-kit for its restaurant customers who are signing up for its service in droves,” said Vikram Chachra, founding partner at Eight Innovative.
There are couple of other companies like LimeTray, PetPooja, etc. that are serving the Food & Beverages industry.
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.