Cloud-based customer engagement software provider Freshdesk has launched Freshsales, a customer relationship management (CRM) solution and sales system designed for sales representatives working in high velocity environments.
Usually, sales teams require multiple integrated systems to do their numerous jobs, such as lead, deal, account management, email and phone integration, user behaviour tracking, lead scoring, and reporting. In order to simplify things and do away with the need of multiple tools to achieve these tasks, Freshdesk came up with Freshsales to offer an all-in-one solution.
Freshsales will power the sales teams with the following capabilities:
- Built-in Phone and Email: No need to switch between three different systems to communicate with leads or track interactions. All conversations are automatically captured.
- Lead Scoring: Leads ranked according to a customised list of behaviour signals.
- User Behaviour Tracking:Visibility into actions taken – page visits, downloads, users added to trials, etc. for deeper understanding of prospects.
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Deals displayed in a familiar graphical view for an instant read of the sales landscape.
- Contact, lead, deal, and account management: Prospect and customer records richly detailed, packed with the actionable insights to help close deals.
- Reports: The reports you need, created in seconds.
- Mobile apps: iOS and Android apps to provide access on the go.
Girish Mathrubootham, founder and CEO of Freshdesk, stated, “For years, our sales team struggled to integrate all the products we needed into one of the leading CRM tools but in the end, it was still just an expensive manual dumping ground for data. As a fast growing SaaS business, we needed a solution that empowered our sales team with context based on user activity, prioritised leads based on engagement, and enhanced sales rep productivity. Getting sick of cobbling together a system that had already cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, we decided to build Freshsales.”
Founded in 2010, in Chennai, Freshdesk has been steadily building up its suite of products to surpass its main American rivals Zendesk and Desk. Freshdesk’s suite of products now include the flagship cloud-based software solution Freshdesk, cloud-based service desk and IT service management solution Freshservice; Hotline.io, an in-app support and engagement platform for mobile first businesses (launched this February); and now Freshsales.
Freshdesk has doubled its customer base in just over a year, from 40,000 to 80,000 customers, around the world including 3M, Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, and Cisco. It was the only company added to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center this year – the brand name for a series of market research reports published by Gartner Inc. that aims to provide a qualitative analysis into a market and its direction, maturity and participants. The Indian SaaS startup also opened a new regional office in Berlin, Germany last month. Interestingly, now nearly, a third of its business comes from Europe.