QuickSell will enable the consumers to sell their used vehicles to auto dealers for quick turnaround of the transaction. Its aim is to ensure sellers who are looking to dispose off their automobiles in hurry and get a satisfactory repay while also delivering an efficient resolution to their selling requirements.
Founded in 2014 by Sandeep Aggarwal, Droom is an online marketplace for buying and selling new and used automobiles. It has technology-driven marketplace approach that enables transactions between buyers and sellers bringing transparency, building trust and mitigating information asymmetry.
With this new development, Droom now offers C2C, B2C and C2B in its marketplace. Sellers can upload a quick listing of their vehicles, receive offers from interested buyers and accept the most possible option to sell it online.
Currently, the company has more than 11K sellers, 6K+ listings on the platform. It claims to have more than 16,000 products worth $100Mn in gross merchandize value. The mobile app has crossed 500k downloads in Playstore and almost double of it added to its Facebook community.
How it works:
- Customer can sign up by paying INR 199.
- They activate their QuickSell listing and upload details such as brand, model, year, trim/ variant, location, intended period to sell, a short description and photographs of the vehicle.
- Droom’s pricing engine will give them pricing suggestions based on the input details .
- Once activated by a customer, the listing will be visible to all used car dealers in Droom’s network. These dealers-pro-sellers then generate a quotation to the customer. The customer however, can choose to either accept or reject the request based on the feasibility.
- Once a bid is accepted, the dealer is required to make a guarantee payment to confirm the transaction, following which the offer is sealed and closed for other dealers.
Speaking on the development, Sandeep Aggarwal, founder and CEO of Droom said, “With announcing QuickSell, we are taking our services to the next level and emerging as a one stop solution provider. He added, “Being India’s first C2B marketplace, QuickSell will intelligently support the consumers and guide through the transactions. This is a step ahead in revolutionising India’s interaction with the automobile sector and redefining approachability for them.”
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.