Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and public relations company, headquartered in Paris, has announced that it will select 90 digital startups to mentor and fund.
The company’s aim is to support entrepreneurs to take their projects live or accelerate further.
How Can Startups Apply?
- Startups can submit their projects on the Publicis90 platform
- The applications are open from January 18, 2016 until February 28, 2016.
- A student, a new startup, a successful entrepreneur or a Publicis Groupe employee can put forward their idea and apply for support from the Groupe.
How Will Startups Be Selected?
- Projects will be selected at a regional level (the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe-Middle-East & Africa), by employees of Publicis Groupe through voting the most promising projects.
- A regional jury will then shortlist the best projects selected by the employees
- The final selection will be made by the global jury that will pick the 90 most promising projects or startups, who will be a part of Publicis90
What Will Startups Get?
- Equity funding ranging from 10,000 to 500,000 euros depending on project’s stage of development. ($10K (10,000 euros) for projects which are about to be launched and $543K (500,000 euros) for startups that are already ramping up.)
- One year of mentoring with Publicis Groupe experts in marketing, communications, management and technology
- An invitation to participate in Viva Technology, which will be held from June 30 to July 2, 2016 at the Paris Expo Exhibition Centre at Porte de Versailles
Viva Technology is the first forum in France that brings together the people who matter most in digital throughout the world with over 5,000 startups.
Maurice Lévy, Chairman and CEO of Publicis Groupe, said, “Publicis90 is very much in line with the philosophy of Publicis Groupe and its founder, Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet. The idea is to help young entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Not just through investment but also by putting Groupe resources at their disposal for a year. Rather than look back and pat ourselves on the back for 90 years of history, we have taken the forward-looking approach of extending a helping hand to young entrepreneurs.”
Publicis Groupe was founded by Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet in 1926 and now has close to 80,000 employees. The company is celebrating its 90th anniversary by celebrating entrepreneurial spirit by providing mentoring, support and funding to 90 entrepreneurial projects in the digital field.
Startups can submit their project here.
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.