Today, finding one’s dream property is largely dependent on the vicinity of the property. A home’s location not just determines the future value of investment, but also many aspects of a buyer’s everyday life. A seeker’s dream property needs to be perfect in terms of the comfort factor and proximity to all important amenities including: civic infrastructure, health care, shopping and entertainment, education facility, safety aspects, dining options etc.
Keeping precisely these parameters of property selection in mind and working on the vision of enabling property selection in half day, CommonFloor.com, has introduced a first-of-its-kind innovative feature called the ‘Locality Virtual Tour’ which offers a virtual walk through of a neighborhood of any locality selected by user.
Property buyer can get 360 degree view or a street view of the location mapped on google maps (along with geo-code) this eliminates the need to visit the location in person which provides buyers a comprehensiveperspective of the locality.
Features of Locality Virtual Tour
- Helps buyers in getting complete perspective of the location and shortlist properties quickly.
- Reduces 90% time and efforts of property seekers looking for their ideal home.
- Locality Virtual Tour can be accessed on the Personal Computer’s web, and will soon be available on mobile web and mobile app.
- Currently, it has 100 localities in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai on this feature and it aims at listing out 500 localities across 10 cities in the next six months.
“Our vision is to map every bit of locality on Google maps and empower user to make property decisions in half a day. We are literally adding a third dimension to real estate and believe that soon 2D will stop being relevant in the space. We also launched Live-in Tours some time back on similar lines, which received encouraging response and therefore we think virtual reality is set to transform real estate market,” said the company.
Quick Look Into Commonfloor stats
- More than 1 lakh residential projects listed on platform in 200 cities.
- Already mapped 10 Mn homes
- Working with a team of 1000+ employees
Welcome to Flash Feed, your essential source for breaking news and innovation from around the web – bite-sized and updated all day.