TiECon Mumbai 2020
TiE Mumbai TiE Mumbai
The 11th edition of TiECon Mumbai is scheduled to be held on 28th – 29th January 2020 at NCPA, Nariman Point, Mumbai with a vibrant theme “The Decade of Startups – Kickstarting the Future”
TiECon Mumbai is the largest Entrepreneurial Leadership Conclave that takes place once a year in Mumbai. TiEcon Mumbai 2020 will focus on how start-ups are going to drive the future by changing how we use and consume goods and services, interact with technology and deploy them to solve pressing problems. The innovation driven by start-ups may make many current businesses redundant and create opportunities for new ones. TiEcon Mumbai 2020 will spotlight all of this, and more.
In the last decade, startups have emerged as a force to be reckoned with. They have proven their worth to the economy of the country and to the world. But this is just the beginning, as startups and entrepreneurs are now focusing on more industries with the use of upcoming technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain.
New Features of TiECon Mumbai 2020:
- Pitch Room – 60 Startups to pitch to investors across both days of the conference. TiE Mumbai has received 300+ applications and with an internal jury are in the process of Shortlisting 60 startups.
- Angel Investors Debate – A one of a Kind Debate session, where Angel Investors debate about a topic related to the startup eco-system. You’ll get to find out how investors think in this raw format debate session
- Startup Expo – First time at TiEcon Mumbai – a Startup Expo with more than 150 startups exhibiting their products. From Hardware startups, to digital apps, to SaaS products for enterprises, and F&B startups as well, all of them will all be there showcasing their products.
- TiEcon Mumbai Masterclasses – Specially designed workshops for entrepreneurs to up their game. Design Thinking, Digital, HR, and Legal will be some of the open ended Masterclasses.
- Startup Clinic – KPMG & Nishith Desai Associates, will be giving free consultation to startups. These are top firms, who are willing to spend their precious time and resources to help nurture entrepreneurs
- Co-Founder Dating – This is where curated entrepreneurs will be matched with potential Co-Founders. This is crucial for startups to survive when they need to achieve scale. Having the right skilled Co-Founder to run separate tasks within the organization is something that investors look for while funding startups.
- TiE Food Network– will be launched at the event to help foster and grow F&B entrepreneurs- Traditional Restaurateurs, Beverage makers, QSR’s, Cloud Kitchens, Bakers, FMCG products, nutritional and organic foods, wellness and health focused diet F&B entrepreneurs