Think Big Women in Business Forum 2015
WEConnect In… WEConnect International
WEConnect International is hosting the 3rd edition of Think Big Women in Business Forum 2015 on the 9th of October, at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi.
Data shows that, globally, women‘s enterprises are still small and need to equip themselves to scale up and reach new markets; typically they face three challenges – access to markets, finance and technology; therefore, WEConnect’s mission is to help them Think Big and connect them to global market opportunities.
Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Union Minister of State Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Independent Charge) & Parliamentary Affairs, Government of India and Mr. Mittu Chandilya, CEO, AirAsia India and Srikant Rao, Managing Director – Procurement, Asia Pacific, Accenture and Chair, WEConnect International India Advisory Council will be the Keynote Speakers.
Related Article: VCCircle Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2015
There are many interesting sessions of panel discussions and presentations by exciting new entrepreneurs like Priyanka Agarwal, Co-founder and CEO, Wishberry, Pallavi Khandelwal, Founder, The Boxer Store, Meenu Vadera – Founder, Sakha Consulting Wings and more. WEConnect global CEO – Elizabeth Vazquez and Senior Leaders from Corporations – Michael Robinson – Program Director, Global Supplier Diversity, IBM, Krish Iyer – President and CEO, Walmart India Private Limited.
There will also be hands-on training workshops in business skills for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs; a Buyer- Seller Meet as well to explore business opportunities with Corporate Buyers.
This year too 400 delegates are expected and concrete business outcomes are planned.
Special Features of WEConnect Think Big Women in Business Forum 2015:
- A unique platform addressing the needs of women entrepreneurs at different stages of evolution – startup, mid and large, and also aspiring entrepreneurs
- Business networking and peer learning sessions for women led businesses and corporate procurement teams
- Connect for entrepreneurs at multiple levels to: other entrepreneurs to create B2B business opportunities; corporations for exploring business opportunities; larger vendors to collaborate, scale and grow; investors
- Three Hands-on Workshops with a special focus on “Thinking Big”
- Keynote speakers, industry leaders and role models will provide thought leadership to the entrepreneurs
- Information sharing about WEConnect International’s global certification and professional development services and sign-up opportunity
- Women business owners and entrepreneurs
- Indian and MNC corporations
- Senior government leaders
- Investors and financial institutions
- Business Associations
- Inspiring speakers and role models from different fields