The Angel Summit
Angel Hub Angel Hub
A global phenomenon happening in the capital city.
The Angel Summit is a one-day conference that brings innovative and inspiring women across the globe to discuss, debate, inspire and turn ideas that matter into action. It is also designed to be a catalyst for female-led businesses and leadership with the help of industry specific mentors and funding.
Connect, collaborate and celebrate with the brightest minds in Business, Technology, Arts, Film and Media.
The list of speakers include:
- Dr. Kiran Bedi (India’s first woman IPS officer)
- Shereen Bahn (Managing Editor CNBC -TV18)
- Debjani Ghosh (Managing Director, Intel)
- Malini Agarwal (Founder, MissMalini.com)
- Suchi Mukherjee (Founder, Limeroad)
- Padmashree Kalpana Saroj (CEO, Kamini Tubes)
- Ira Singhal (IAS)
- Priya Maheswari (Founder, Properji)
- Upasana Taku (Co-founder, MobiKwik)
and a host of other inspiring names from sports, film and media from all across India will be participating.
The day will comprise of 3 strong panels discussing women influencing people, planet and profit with inspiring talks from remarkable women leaders.
The event will include 10 brilliant female founders from different cities in India who will be pitching their ideas on stage. The start-up judging panel will comprise of eminent VC firms like Saha Fund, Unitus Seed Fund, Cross Border Angels and more.The two finalists will be awarded a cash prize of rupees one lakh each.
The Angel Summit is scheduled to be in 6 different cities including Bombay, Madrid, Istanbul and Singapore in the year 2016.
Apply here to pitch.
To attend the event, register here.